Monday, April 21, 2014

Grace's two year old pictures

It's not easy taking pictures of a two year old. Of that I am absolutely certain! I've never been good at getting my kids pictures taken when they turn a new age but it's one of my many goals for this year. Of course starting with Grace was probably not the best because it was so frustrating I'll probably not want to do Sadie's when her turn comes! But anyway, I did get a few before she got mad at me, and a few more after that before she lost it (thanks to her Uncle Joey who showed up with his new kitty and calmed her down a bit). Also I should mention that my computer broke two days before I took these and is still broken so I wasn't ever able to really get a good look at these. But with a face as cute as hers (in my humble, biased) opinion) they will still be cute no matter what. 












Can't believe my little baby is already two!

One of my favorite ones was over exposed but a friend is fixing it for me so I will add it later.

3 comments:

Dee dee said...

These are absolutely adorable! I think you have a great hobby/career as a photographer. You have a good eye for composition. And of course your subject is a doll!

Sally said...

They are so good! I love her facial expressions. Even when she is scowling, she is adorable!

Meghan said...

I can't believe Grace is 2! Time for another?! :)
Such great pics! And I love the background.