Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter

Mid morning is not the best time for taking pictures. I wish I had taken the time later to get better pictures but after church we had cousins to play with and the opportunity was gone.


But these three girls melt my heart. I'm grateful for the resurrection and that because of him I can have my little family forever.

Okay this is what we call major chocolate face!
Grace looked like Princess Leia. This morning so I was glad to see her hair a little messy. :)

And where did I find Sadie after Easter dinner? Outside in the sandbox in her dress!,
And she wasn't alone!

We don't have many chances to take a picture of all of us so I was glad to get this one even with Chris  a tad under dressed.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Even in less than ideal lighting, they look adorable, Of course!