Monday, January 6, 2014

Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken

I forgot how much I like sharing recipes until recently a friend told me that she missed the recipes I used to post. She said that she would often come to my blog to look for new recipes to try. I don't tend to be very adventurous when it comes to cooking because I am, I admit, a picky eater.  It's been so long since I've posted any I'm sure I'll have plenty to share. The one for today is a recent addition to my go-to recipes. It's easy and delicious. I found it on Pinterest a while back and just recently tried it. I've already made it twice. Throw it over some rice and add some stir fry vegetables and you've got yourself a good meal.

Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken

1 lb chicken breasts
1 C. chicken broth
1/2  C soy sauce or teriyaki sauce (I do half and half....don't know why)
1/3 C. brown sugar
3 cloves garlic, minced

Put chicken in crock pot. Mix all other ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low 4-5 hours or high for 3 hours.

Garnish with sesame seeds and/or stir fry veggies. Serve over rice.

Hope you like it!

Jenn

No comments: