Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our first ever school wide Snow Day

At 4:38 am this morning we got a phone call from Ava's school saying that school would be cancelled for the day due to the inclement weather! I wasn't planning to risk driving her to school anyway but it was nice to know she wouldn't have to miss a day. When we got up this morning we had about a foot of snow. We are now (6 hours later) up to about 15" or so. 

The girls wasted no time getting on their snow gear this morning and we were outside by 8:30 am. 

By the way I am also attempting to blog from my iPad for the first time so I'm not sure if I'm doing all this right or not. I guess I'm about to find out. 







2 comments:

Krista Johnson said...

So cute! Your girls should try building a snow fort with so much snow!!! That's what I always wanted to do but we never really had enough snow.

Sally said...

I love the last shot of Grace!