Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pictures (6 months over due)

I've been meaning to take pictures of the girls for quite some time so these are long over due. It's been a year and a half since the last time I had their pictures taken. I really want to improve my photography and the best way to do that is by taking them myself. Easier sais than done however. It took two days. One day of setting up and testing the lighting, then another day to actually take the pictures. I would do it more often but the subjects of my pictures are quite unwilling. Makes it difficult. But anyway, here they are. I posted some on Facebook but not all.  Please tell me your favorites of each girl to help me decide which ones to put on the wall. 
























6 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

Seriously adorable photos. Great job! Cute girls!

The Magalogo Family said...

Seriously adorable photos. Great job! Cute girls!

Dee dee said...

What awesome pictures! Of course you have incredible models! They are so dang cute!!!

Dee dee said...

And hard to decide my favorite! They are all fantastic. Are you just sending me some or do you want me to choose?

Krista Johnson said...

Grace-5
Sadie-2
Ava-5

I had a hard time choosing for Grace but considering you are trying to decide which ones to put on your wall, and it was a no brainer for Sadie's and Ava's I chose one for Grace that I thought would go well with the other two as a group. :) All very cute though!

Krista Johnson said...

Hmm.. I also really like Ave #6. Maybe even better than #5 like I said before...