Sunday, July 27, 2014

Road Trip! {Part 2}

Well we had a lot of fun the first week in Oregon and we followed that with another week of fun! We had a couple of days of swimming, another birthday party, and of course shopping!

I have been super lazy this summer and have not taken my kids to the swimming pool at all. We've been so busy this summer it has flown by without me even realizing it. School starts in 3 weeks! That just doesn't seem possible. But its true. So I'm glad we got to go swimming in Oregon. The kids had a blast!

Grace was ready to go! 
 Laila was posing for me! haha! I have several but this one was my favorite. 
 Slides are so much for entertaining than diving boards! These kids just kept going nonstop down the slide. 
 I love this one of James! He looks like he is surfing!
 Both feet in the air!
Those are some wonky legs!
 Pretty ladies! You can tell which one had been in Florida for four months, right?!
After swimming we had Sadie's birthday party a day early so that our cousin Ezra (who was leaving the next morning) could be a part of it. 

I can't believe this girl is already 5! And starting kindergarten this year!
 So happy to have some cousins share this day with us. 
 I can't remember for sure but looking at this picture I think she requested chocolate cupcakes with white frosting. Grandma made sure that happened for us.
 I think she liked it! And I know she loved all her gifts! She got what she asked for and more.
And this is the only other picture I took the rest of the trip. Ezra with grandma and grandpa. (Do you see the smile on Grandpa?!)

Goodbye Oregon!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I don't think your mom is aging. She looks amazing!

Jenn said...

Meghan, I know! She is timeless!