Sunday, January 13, 2013

catching up!

Wow! I just spent Grace's entire nap time trying to figure out why I couldn't get blogger to work. That is seriously precious time! An hour and a half later (after creating new accounts and new blogs all to no avail) all I had to do was download Google Chrome. So here I am trying to play catch up. I think it's going to take a few posts! These are from our trip to Oregon in early December to see the girls newest cousin Baby Scarlet.

I know I'm too in love with this little girl because I can't stop taking her picture! I feel bad of course for middle child Sadie who came only 18 months after her older sister so I was too tired to take any pictures! 
 Isn't she just the sweetest baby?! I am so grateful to my husband for giving the girls and I the opportunity to go to Oregon to see my family and little baby Scarlet. I had so much fun watching my little sister be a mom! Even my dad commented on how fun it was to watch me watch her. He could see in my eyes how proud I was! 
 See, I told you! More pictures of Grace. :)
 I'm having a great time learning how to use my camera and trying to improve as a photographer. Krista was kind enough to let me take pictures of her little beauty to get some practice.  


 The picture below is my favorite!
 This picture (below) didn't turn out the greatest but I love her name reflected on the piano so I had to post!
Sadie playing the piano with Grandma!
 And of course we had lots of rough housing with Grandpa! 
It was so good to see my family and meet it's newest member. We don't get to see them nearly enough. Just today on the way to church I looked in the mirror and saw Ava had a sad face. I asked what was wrong and she started crying and said she missed Grandma Morgan. I'm so glad that even though we live so far away my kids still love their Grandparents! 

4 comments:

Krista Johnson said...

I hadn't seen the one with her name reflected on the piano. I LOVE IT! Thanks for taking so many great pictures. I will send you the one of Grace from Jennifer Short soon...

Jenn said...

And I'll get a CD to you with all the pictures asap. :)

Meghan said...

I'm loving the baby pics- nice work photographer! I still have no idea what I'm doing with my camera, other than using "auto" :)

Dee dee said...

I want a CD with all the pictures too. :) I'm also
pleased that the girls want to see us. Makes me smile.